Stunning Mid-Century Modern Corona Heights Home with Panoramic Views
Welcome to 27 Saturn Street! Nestled along one of Corona Heights' most coveted and tranquil tree-lined streets, this stunning three-bedroom, two bath Mid-Century Modern home showcases two levels of panoramic city and bay views. The light-filled main level features a spacious open floor plan seamlessly integrating the bright and elegant living/dining space, gourmet kitchen and large view deck, creating the perfect venue for entertaining. The living room boasts a luminous wall of picture windows and an inviting wood-burning fireplace. The expansive view deck offers sweeping views stretching from Twin Peaks to the bay. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and a radiant skylight.
A tranquil retreat, the spacious master suite offers an en suite bathroom and a sitting area that opens to a second view deck, perfect for those lazy Sunday mornings. The master suite descends to a bonus room that can be used as a spare bedroom or a den/office space. Upstairs there are two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. The newly refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted walls, and new modern light fixtures complete the home. The garage features parking for one car along with ample storage and laundry. The secluded and peaceful garden features a sunny patio and a custom-built tool shed. This convenient location places it within walking distance to the vibrant Castro neighborhood restaurants and shops, as well as public transit and nearby tech shuttles. It is also steps to the Randall Museum and the scenic Corona Heights Park, which provides some of the most picturesque views in all of San Francisco.
- 3 Bedroom + Bonus Room/2 Bath Corona Heights Home
- 2 Decks Showcasing Panoramic City and Bay Views
- Spacious Open Floor Plan Features Picture Windows and Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Cabinetry and Skylight
- Master Suite with En Suite Bathroom, Sitting Area and Second View Deck
- Newly Refinished Parquet Hardwood Floors
- New Modern Light Fixtures
- Vivant Smart Home Security System
- Nest Climate Control System
- Garden with Patio and Custom-Built Tool Shed
- One-Car Garage Parking with Laundry and Ample Storage
- 1,950 Square Feet (per Graphic Artist)
- Desirable Location – Walking Distance to Vibrant Castro Restaurants and Shops, Castro Muni Station and Quick Access to 101 and 280 Freeways.